Eleanor Winifred Worthington-Cox (born June 21, 2001) is a British child actress who played Matilda at the West End, as a part of the original West End cast.
- Matilda as Matilda Wormwood
Off West End
- Bugsy Malone as Blousey Brown (Lyric Hammersmith)
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as Child choir member
- To Kill a Mockingbird as Scout Finch (Regent's Open Air Theatre)
- Tomcat as Jess (Southwark Playhouse)
- Maleficent as Young Princess Aurora
- Action Point as Boogie
- Gwen as Gwen
- Cucumber as Molly Whitaker
- The Enfield Haunting as Janet Hodgson
- Hetty Feather as Polly Renfrew
- Britannia as Cait
- Eleanor's first performance was October 25, 2011 and her final performance was August 19, 2012.
- Eleanor currently holds the record for being the youngest winner of an Olivier Award.
- Her first film, Maleficent, also featured fellow Matilda Isobelle Molloy, with whom she shared the role with in 2012.
- Eleanor was on for Matilda for both the first preview and opening night performances.
- Eleanor had one public performance; at the 2012 Olivier Awards
- During her run as Matilda, she shared the lead role with Kerry Ingram, Cleo Demetriou Isobelle Molloy, Jade Marner, Hayley Canham and Sophia Kiely
- Her nickname is Ellie.
- Eleanor has two older brothers, Ben and Josh.
- After a Matilda show, Eleanor would eat spaghetti hoops to calm down.